Graffiti removal can be a challenging task, but there are a few things that professionals do to make the process easier. First, they assess the graffiti to determine the best course of action. If the graffiti is on porous surfaces like brick or concrete, they may need to use a power washer or other type of cleaning solution. If the graffiti is on non-porous surfaces like metal or glass, they may be able to use a simple cleaner and a sponge.
Second, professionals always wear protective gear when removing graffiti. This helps to prevent any chemicals from coming into contact with their skin or eyes. Finally, they dispose of all graffiti and cleaning materials properly to ensure that no one else comes into contact with them. Graffiti removal may not be an easy task, but with the right tools and safety precautions, it can be done safely and effectively.
Professional Assessment Of The Graffiti
There are few things more unsightly than graffiti, and it can quickly make a property look run-down and neglected. If you’re dealing with graffiti, it’s important to remove it as soon as possible. Not only will this improve the appearance of your property, but it can also help to deter future vandalism.
Our professional graffiti removal company can quickly and efficiently remove graffiti without damaging your property. We use the latest techniques and equipment to safely remove all traces of graffiti, leaving your property looking like new. In addition, we can also provide advice on how to protect your property from future vandalism.
If you’re dealing with graffiti, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We can have your property looking its best in no time.
Specific Graffiti Removal Equipment
Professional graffiti removal equipment is vital for anyone tasked with cleaning up graffiti. There are a variety of specialised tools and products on the market that can help remove graffiti safely and efficiently.
Power washers are one type of professional equipment that can be used to remove graffiti. These high-pressure machines can quickly blast away graffiti, without damaging the underlying surface.
Another type of professional graffiti removal equipment is a chemical stripper. This powerful solution can dissolve even the most stubborn graffiti, making it easy to wipe away. Chemical strippers are typically used on hard surfaces, such as concrete or brick.
Finally, there are also professional steam cleaners that can be used to remove graffiti. Steam cleaners use high-temperature steam to break down the molecules in graffiti, making it easy to wipe away.
A Variety Of Chemicals That Remove Graffiti
If you’re looking for professional graffiti removal chemicals, there are a variety of options to choose from such as:
- Professional-grade graffiti removal gel. This type of gel is applied directly to the graffiti, and then left to sit for a few minutes. The gel will then break down the paint, making it easy to remove with a pressure washer or power washer.
- Professional-grade graffiti removal spray. This type of spray is also applied directly to the graffiti, and then left to sit for a few minutes. The spray will then break down the paint, making it easy to remove with a pressure washer or power washer.
- Acetone is a strong solvent that can quickly remove graffiti from surfaces like glass and metal. However, it can also damage paint, so it’s important to use it carefully.
- Alcohol is another strong solvent that can be effective at removing graffiti. Like acetone, it can also damage paint, so it’s important to use it sparingly.
- Bleach is a powerful oxidiser that can remove even stubborn graffiti. It can also damage porous surfaces like concrete and stone, so it’s important to use it with caution.
- Citrus solvents are milder than acetone and alcohol, but they can still be effective at removing graffiti. They’re also less likely to damage surfaces like paint and concrete.
- Enzymatic cleaners are gentle cleaners that contain enzymes that break down graffitied materials. They’re safe to use on most surfaces and won’t damage paint or other materials.
When choosing a professional graffiti removal company, make sure to ask about the chemicals they use. We use the right products for your specific needs.
The Right Techniques For Graffiti Removal
If you’re dealing with graffiti, it’s important to use the right techniques for removal. Depending on the type of surface that’s been vandalised, you’ll need to use a different approach. For example, on porous surfaces like brick or concrete, you’ll need to use a chemical stripper. This will break down the bond between the paint and the surface, making it much easier to remove. On non-porous surfaces like glass or metal, you can simply use a pressure washer. The high-powered stream of water will blast away the graffiti without damaging the underlying surface. Whichever approach you take, it’s important to act quickly. The longer graffiti is left in place, the harder it will be to remove.
Professional Graffiti Removalists Can Get The Job Done
Professional graffiti removalists use a variety of tools and techniques to remove graffiti, depending on the surface and type of paint. For example, they may use high-pressure water hoses, solvents, sandblasting, or heat to remove the paint. In some cases, they may even need to repaint the entire surface.
However, professional graffiti removalists always take care to protect the underlying surface from damage. We also have experience working with a variety of paint types, so they can safely and effectively remove graffiti without causing any damage. As a result, professional graffiti removal is always the best option for removing unwanted paint from your property.
Contact us today to find out more about our services, including graffiti removal in Melbourne, and how we can help you protect your property.